Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday notes

Well, the rest of the flight was uneventful and I was able to sleep. This is good because I have been trying to get over the Flu for two weeks! Finally went to the Doc about it(after being prodded by Wonder Girl, and then my sister(the Doctor). The Doc thought I might have the beginnings of a secondary infection, so I am now on antibiotics. Fun, one more pill to remember!
But I am feeling much better

It was nice, see my coworkers again. It has been over a year and a half. I still have to make arrangements to see some friends. DT will meet for dinner one of the nights, but I fear I will not have a chance to drive into Boston and see Skinner. Perhaps not even Prada Girl. It can be tough, decentralized.
Good or bad, sitting in a hotel room does give one a chance to go over notes, finish up a few projects, write some emails.

I talked to my sweetie, and all is well at home. That’s probably what I miss most, just the quiet companionship of the one you love.

No comments: