Saturday, May 21, 2005

And the Muse dances away.

You have to hate it sometimes. You have a thought, a story jells. You dictate it into the recorder and get the gist of the story pieced together. Worry about part two later. Get some of it written, and the Muse, like a will ‘o the Wisp, dances away.
And the Fourth Monkey story stalls.
And you can’t force a Muse. I tried that with ‘Just a Touch III’ and had to abandon it.

So I wait, as pieces of the story, other stories, dance in the periphery of my mind. A Darkness of Auntie, A Goddess walks among Us(just a touch 4). Ideas, but just bits and pieces. They taunt me, tease me; but I just don’t feel like sitting down and pounding them into the computer.

Blogger-buddy mentioned I may need a pen name.

I don’t feel clever tonight, I’ll think about that tomorrow.

No comments: