Sunday, February 27, 2005

Women want me

I just finished reading my friend's blog, where a young woman expressed an interest in him by flirting with him. He wasn’t quite sure. Amusing that she could not tell he plays for the other team. But then, he flies under the radar.

Amusing still, because there is a time and a place for that.

My friend A, and I were out for dinner with our wives one night. He and I went to the bar for a beer and this good looking woman made a conversational gambit to him. She glanced at his Raiders sweatshirt and said, ‘I thought we didn’t allow you kind in this bar.’ Wonderfully said, nice smile to go with it.’
I rescued him. ‘Excuse me, but they are out of season this time of year.’
As we walked back to our ladies, you could see him just beaming. It nice when someone flirts with you. Kinda says, ‘yes, you’re good looking’. It can make you feel good.

Subtle is nice.

Blatant can be nice to. Like when she came into my room, blonde on blonde, in the pale moonlight; and asked ‘Are you cold?”

If you are single, subtle or blatant, all can be good.

But when someone is married, you might use subtle, if you use anything. But for heavens sake, look at the left hand, before you do something blatantly!

When you ask a married coworker for a ride home, because you don’t want to walk six blocks through the snow; don’t start telling him about you not having a muff. Don’t tell him that your fantasy is to have sex with two guys. (you might have had a chance when he was single)
What does it get you? He will never, ever, give you a ride home, period!

The ring is supposed to mean something! Just assume that the guy is taken, that he is not interested.

And for goodness sake, look for the ring, especially on a coworker!

New Years Eve, at the Hotel, the two waitresses are leaving, heading out for a night on the town. They come over to the front desk and ask for a new years eve kiss. Now I know the protocol, and when the first one leans over, it more a light kiss on the cheek. That’s how it is done.
Not number two! A hand behind my head, lip lock and a tongue snaking down my throat!
Disengage, greetings exchanged and they are out the door.
I just stand there, stunned. ‘Where the fuck did that come from?’

The next day, waitress one tells me the rest of the story. They got outside and she hit waitress two so hard on the arm. ‘You stupid idiot! You just got married six months ago!”
She forgot to check my left hand.
She was so embarrassed, I did not see her for three weeks!

A little flirt, ‘I think you look good’ A little flirt back, ‘You’re rather cute too’. There’re okay. After all, it nice to hear that people like the way you look, it makes you feel good. But there are rules here and you must play by the rules.

1 comment:

rich said...

the title of the blog just about made me pee my pants... wait, i think i did pee my pants. damn.