Saturday, February 05, 2005

Should I tell you of my real life?

I spent the day removing the center panels of the kitchen cabinet doors and putting beadboard in its place. Boring stuff with a router and electric miter saw. Power tools can make the work go faster, but you can also get into trouble very quickly!
I was pretty lucky. No big mistakes. Not cut fingers. A successful day in my book. With luck, I’ll get the uppers done tomorrow.
W spent the day priming the cabinets, tomorrow the drawer front get primed. Eventually, all the cabinets will be white. Wall color is still to be determined.

Dinner, some TV, then off to bed.

Such excitement! I can hardly contain myself.

It’s more interesting to go online and read some jokes, check up on some friends.

1 comment:

rich said...

~yawwnnnn~