Sunday, October 09, 2005

Travels

Well, in another week I’ll be on the East Coast to do some training and getting some training myself. It will be nice to see my coworkers again and to meet two new ones. It will be odd this time because I’ll be spending the weekend. In times past, when we were based in the city, I could walk all over the city and do site seeing. But now the office is in the suburbs, so if I want to see the city, I’ll have to drive in. With luck, Skinner and her husband will be available. It will be nice to see them both. Hmmm…I’ll have to see if Prada-girl and/or the Daughter-twin can meet me for dinner, lunch, a beer?

Good that they have me going to the East before the weather gets cold.

And speaking of cold, there is a rumor afoot that they may need to send someone to Cebu to help provide some training. It’s amusing that when the boss put forth some names, the three supervisors there said that they only wanted me! It’s nice to have friends like that. This wouldn’t happen until maybe January. So while it’s cold here, I would be in a warm climate. I don’t know how long it would be, or if WG can come this time. If she can, I’ll have to schedule some of my friends to help show her around. WG loves the beach, and an island has beaches!
Then there are diners, island hopping, dancing at nightclubs.
Should be fun if I can survive the fun!

We will wait and see. I assume that when I am back east, I will be approached about this.
Fingers crossed. :-)

No comments: