Saturday, October 08, 2005

Are we there yet? II

So, I was talking to Mr. B and he was telling me of a property he had just bought. Several acres and a closed medical clinic. He wants to convert the clinic into a house and resell it. The clinic even has an operating theater!
So I told him of my story idea of the organleggers. He caught on right away. Yes, he agreed, that would be a good place to do the harvesting. A small building, way out of the way.

And I began thinking more on the idea. How hard would it be to convert the clinic to a home, but leave the operating room? Easy.
Of course, living 30 miles from Chico, transportation would be an issue. Chico does have a good supply of young college boys and girls. Healthier, than say a forty year old. But I would guess that someone would miss a young college girl more than a forty year old executive.
As I build this story, there are so many details to figure out.
A young organ source would be more valuable, but an older person less missed?
Well, move the abandoned clinic closer to SF?
All I have to figure out is how to find a doctor and how to slip organs into the organ donation system.

Bit by bit, piece by piece, the idea forms.

No comments: