Friday, July 07, 2006

Curious

It is amusing, how you set up a profile on a social website. Mainly to track your friends in faraway places. Keep up with a bit of their lives. Mainly pictures, for most don’t write anything. I like to leave a comment once in a while, a way of saying ‘Hi I was here.’
And occasionally, some stranger looks at you. I always wonder how they found me.

But not everyone uses there real name, so they might be people I know, might not be.
And maybe they see that I stopped by and wonder how I found them. So they go look at me, and wonder if they know me.
I wonder if I know them.
But I don’t know anyone in China, UAR, Paraguay, or Pennsylvania.

If I know you, then I’d like to read about you. If I don’t know you, I really can’t seem to care very much.

Millions of Blogs out there, some could be interesting. But I really only have time for the people I know.

Do I know you?

No comments: