Sunday, July 23, 2006

As naked as I can get.

Well, tomorrow it is work again.
It’s been nice to have a week off. I didn’t get a lot done in the last few days, but with the heat wave, you really want to do as little as possible.
I did get the headboard for the spare room done. I’ll post a pic once it is painted. This will take about a week. With this heat, you can’t paint after 9am. It’s so hot that the paint starts to dry as you apply it!

The always say, ‘it’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.’
Liars
Once things get above 100, it’s hot. Above 110, it’s the freakin’ heat!
(yes, the 40% humidity does make it a little stickier)

So if you have to go outside, you wear as little as possible and you get back inside as soon as possible!

So if I can get away with it, I don’t wear a hat and I don’t care what my hair looks like.
Flip-flops, if I have to wear shoes.
And if the neighbors see me working in the garage without a shirt on, well too bad.

Hey, it’s only supposed to get up to only 106 tomorrow! I might even wear a shirt!

2 comments:

rich said...

please tell me you wore some kind of coverings for your privates... I don't think there's enough therapy to undo the damage such a sight will do to a person's mental health.

GW said...

This from the guy who pranced naked over the hills of Marin?