Monday, April 03, 2006

In Dreams

During my morning walk, I suddenly remembered the dream I had last night.

I dreamt that I was in my hotel room and she(who shall remain nameless) was there.
She was sitting on the carpet, shivering, so I walked over to her, sat down next to her. I pulled her into my lap and hugged her.
I had no idea why she was cold, but she needed my warmth, just as she needed to be held. I do remember thinking that this could go terribly wrong, since I should not have a young woman in my hotel room, regardless of the fact that she just needed someone to hold her. I knew that if she turned her head and kissed me, that I would not be able to resist her; just as I knew she would never do that.
There were lines that were not to be crossed, despite our closeness to the line.

And I mulled over these events as I walked the dog.
Now I may not always be a gentleman, but I at least try and put the gentleman before the warthog. But dreams are not real. In real life, you gain points by being the gentleman, lose points by being the warthog. In dreams, you can do whatever you want. You don’t gain or lose, dreams don’t count.
And here was a perfect situation to let the warthog loose. Unleash the beast. Pick this woman up in my arms, carry her to the bed, undress her. Let my hands and tongue explore her delicious body. What better way to warm someone, than in a tight, naked embrace.

Maybe she would like to know that even in dreams, I am the gentleman. I am sure that is a much better thought, than some hulking, slathering beast pawing on her.

But of course, I will tell her none of this. Why make her skin crawl and her stomach queasy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Coz, You know nobody reads this stuff. Tell me her name. She sounds delicious!