Sunday, April 02, 2006

Aric’s panties

We have a hedge in front. Unfortunately, the little shits that go to the schools nearby like to stuff their garbage in the hedge as the walk to and from school.

As we took the dog for a walk recently, I mentioned to WG that I wouldn’t mind it just once, I found some money in the hedge. Maybe a wallet with ten bucks and no ID. Something instead of candy bar wrappers and soda cans.

A few weeks ago, as we left for our walk, I noticed a backpack on the front lawn. I picked it up when we got back. There was just the name Aric on it. I took it in back and looked through it. Perhaps I’d find the full name of the person. Maybe we could get it back to the owner.
Inside was a pair of jean shorts. No ID in the pocket, but I found three dollars. Inside the backpack was the cellophane wrapper from a pack of cigarettes, the wrappers from some glow sticks and glow necklaces and a pair of girls panties.

Yes, the slimeboys I used to work with would tell me to sell them on eBay. No thanks. I am not even gonna touch them. I picked everything up and dumped it into the garbage.

So who was Aric? Did she smoke? Maybe she was at a party and used the glow-necklace? What was up with the change of clothes?

Perhaps I really don’t want to know.

No comments: