Monday, August 21, 2006

Strange Email

I came accross this in my archives today-I knew I saved it somewhere.
I received this email back in '97. I always thought it was strange. Remember that back then, it was quite hard to find someone out there. The internet didn't really exist.

I have always wondered why she was looking for this guy and what happened in 1974?
Does he know where the body is buried?
Is she looking for child support?
Or was it just some sweet summer romance?

Curious
==
From: Longh96783@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:52:30 -0500 (EST)
To: DC98290@aol.com
cc: dc******@mail.paulbunyan.net, d*******@visuallink.com,
LASDC@ccmail.ceco.com, C******@math.ufl.edu,
dac@.com, d*******@eazy.net,
d*****.C******@mbox300.swipnet.se, zugzwang@grove.ufl.edu
Subject: Lost Friend

Did you meet 2 girls in 1974 in a campground in the Shenandoah Mountains of
Virginia? You were with a friend of yours. You lived in Long Island, N.Y.
at the time with your parents? If this is you----please email me back.

If not----please respond "no" so I won't ask you again.

I'm looking for D***** C****** and Bill Rivers.

Thank you, sorry if it was a bother.
==

No comments: