Monday, June 06, 2005

You don’t know me.

So, PB asks if I have heard anything of a 30 year reunion. No, for she is my conduit to that world.
The I get email from Pcakes, who happens to work with a gal from my high school. Strange connections. So I pass the info to PB. And to be a nice guy, pull some names off the bulletin-board, and pass the info on to them.
Two emails bounce, of seven, not bad. Some were to people I barely knew.

And an actual answer!
So for the past two days, I have been exchanging emails with DO. I don’t think I ever said a dozen words to her in High School. (We won’t go into the strata of that world, yet)

Anyway, It’s been fun exchanging info with her. She traveled in different circles and only occasionally the edges of our circles intersected.

She’s been married for twenty three years, three kids, nice marriage; sounds pretty good. Lives maybe fifteen miles away.

Add one person to talk to.

Oh, PB will be my date, like the other reunions. It’s getting to be a tradition.

No comments: