Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Her Red Crown

A good friend of mine, D, whom I have known, like, forever; was digging through his mental past, trying to remember details about someone who was once dear to him. Since my friend does not know the ways of the internet very well, and was getting nowhere with searching, I told him that I would bait a hook and drop it into the ether and see what we catch. (Yes, I know what you're going to say, perhaps you should use an ether-net? Alas, that would net too many false positives.)
All he could tell me was that 
her name was Patty Brown
(Patricia)?
Born about 1960
Lived in Reno
Worked at the Continental Lodge.
Had red hair, dimples and was super cute.


11-2018 Update
We believe she went to Earl Wooster High, Class of 1977

In about 1978, she was dating a tall handsome brown haired guy. We think he was the guy with the Honda motorcycle.
She worked at Sears for some time.
Her room mate was Lee Ann?

1 comment:

Sandwarmer said...

Two of her favorite saying were, 'You want me to rip your lips off' and 'You did what? With who? For how many Oreo cookies?' Yeah, she was tasty little thing. Good luck finding her with such a common name.