Saturday, June 13, 2009

Real men's toys

So, I have a friend keeps a nice little Beretta .380 under her pillow when her man is away,
She is such a namby-pamby.
My other friend has her Walther PPK 9mm,
she is such a girly-girl.
Another friend has a nice Colt .45,
he is such a 'Nancy'

I have a genuine Buck Roger Atomic Pistol!
You know the one, it will take out the intruder and that pesky wall that your wife wants opened up and a bay window installed.
And the best part is, all you have to do is sweep up the intruders ashes and dump them in the trash!
(I think my homeowners insurance will fix the wall :-)

3 comments:

boneman said...

yeah....I have one of those pesky walls.
Where can I get one of these?

GW said...

You first need to get the necessary permits from the NRC.

GW said...

Found my stockpile of 'fuel'. It took a bit of cleaning, but I got the 'fuel' loaded. (Yeah, yeah; I know, Wilma could have done it blind folded. Shut up!) But there is now a healthy red glow behind the electronic compression view plate when the pistol fires.