Monday, January 05, 2009

Muse for A Goddess Walks

In a chat session with one of my Cebu friends, (Feb, 2008) she told me that all she wanted was to marry a good man, have lots of children and live forever. As we discussed this and what kind of supernatural creature could do this, I told her that I didn’t think it could be a vampire, since the legends didn’t ever mention their ability to breed. But I thought that the creatures from my ‘Inky-Sucky’ series would work. Then she said that if she was a vampire, she would only attack men who cheated. She hated men who cheated.
So I took those things and twisted them together.
And the Goddess now walks among us!

2 comments:

Lisa~ said...

Reading Twilight would add a lot of info to your options for these stories, Didi! ;-)

GW said...

But Vampires are so pedestrian :-)