Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fact or friction

Aye that’s the rub.
One of my chat buddies recently asked me what was the truth, in my blog. I pondered that for a while since I never thought of it before. Most of my friends, if they actually read this, know me well enough to know what is the truth, what I makeup and laugh when I blend the two.
But now I have strangers reading this blog and while I am sure some of the fiction is obvious, most may not be.
I have added labels, to identify the stories, then could not think of what other labels to use. So for now, I will leave it to my occasional readers to decide what is real, and what is unreal.

3 comments:

Lee said...

It doesn't matter really. To me anyway. You are who you present yourself to be. I'm happy with that.

Lisa~ said...

Thanks for labeling your fiction for me, Didi. Now I can go in and read your stories whenever I want to very easily.
Am I one of your "stranger" readers?? ;-)

GW said...

Well my dear, you were a stranger. Now perhaps only strange? :-)