Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hoy Ganda!

1,000 Ganda points for those who remembered!
Alas, no Ganda points for those who forgot.

Nobody has ever really explained the game to me, all these Pogi and Ganda points.
(For you Americans, it’s fun game where you give a person ‘Pretty points’ or ‘Handsome Points’ for doing something nice.)

Of course I have to ask the question, what happens if you give someone an ‘Ugly Point’? :-)
I’ll have to ask someone the correct Cebuano word for Ugly. There may be several. I’ll bet it is like ‘Feo’. Still, I have to be careful. I just want a simple ugly, not a ‘Butt Ugly!’

I can hear Willow now, as she pouts from a lack of Ganda points, “Give me Ganda points, or not. I am still ninot!”

And yes my Night Creatures who read this, I fully expect corrections!

No comments: