Friday, March 31, 2006

Military pigs

You just have to watch what you say around ex-military personnel, since they have a twisted view of life.

I mentioned to a coworker, that I was planning a trip to Cebu in a few months.
“Oh, looking forward to a game of ‘Smiles’? He grinned.
“No.” I have heard of the game from Navy guys.
“Lots of work planned and I am sure my friends will want to take me out for dinners, probably dancing.”
“Well, when you go up to the bar for a beer. Mention, in a loud voice, that you are a “Pilipino Cherry-boy” He said and grinned knowingly.
“I don’t think I like the sound of that, and I can guess at the meaning.”
“The bar girls will go crazy over you.” He said, with an even bigger grin.
“Like I need that. Anyway, I trust my lady friends to protect me from poachers.”
“I am sure they will.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Coz, I am sure your girls wouldn't mind playing the game with you. I'll bet they'd love you to make them smile!